• February 27Yearbooks on Sale $45. See Mr. Williams in room 243

Canes Take on the Mustangs

Kaden H., Staff Reporter

The Hurricanes are practicing for their big game this week against Metzsger Middle school. Today was their last real practice before their big game. They haven’t gotten that much practice in, but they are still looking for the big win this week. Many students in the school are really excited for the big game on Thursday. They have been working really hard in their practices, so they can get the big win on Thursday.

The Heritage soccer team will be playing against Metzsger this week on November 3, 2016. This will be their first game of the regular season for soccer. They will be fighting for the big win to get ahead for their winning season. They will be kicking off the season against a dominating Metzsger soccer team.

“I think our team needs to execute in the game, and we need to be aggressive. If we can do these things our team will surly be successful in the game. We have a really good team from what we had last year.”  stated Coach Flores.

The canes goalie Maddox M. is one of the captains on the team. Orlando R. is looking forward to a good season with the canes. Key players on the team are Jesus R. and Orlando R. They have been working hard during their practices and are hungry for the big game.

The Hurricanes are going to have their last practice today before their game. They want to make our school proud and get the big win.